- ITExpo and Digium Asterisk World in USA, where Fred Posner had a presentation about integration of Asterisk and Kamailio
- Fosdem in Brussels, Belgium, with presentations from Daniel-Constantin Mierla and Olle E. Johansson in the RTC Dev Room and an ad-hoc Kamailio developers meeting to discuss about version 5.0 with Camille Oudout, Federico Cabiddu, Daniel-Constantin Mierla, Giacomo Vacca, Henning Westerholt, Olle E. Johansson, Torey Searle
- Kamailio Development Workshop, Alicante, Spain, coordinated by Daniel-Constantin Mierla
- Call Center World, in Berlin, Germany, with Asipto participating to the event
- Mobile World Congress, in Barcelona, Spain, with our friends from Quobis and Voztelecom around at the show
- WebRTC Barcelona Meetup, co-organized by Quobis and Victor Pascual Avila at University of Barcelona
- CeBIT 2016, March 14-18, in Hannover, Germany
- SIP Master Class, March 28-April 1, in Miami, USA, by Olle E. Johansson
- IETF 95, April 3-8, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Kamailio World 2016, May 18-20, in Berlin, Germany – celebrating 15 years of Kamailio development
git checkout -b 4.4 origin/4.4Notes about installing Kamailio from this branch are available at:
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 4.3 origin/4.3Binaries and packages will be uploaded at:Kamailio World Conference 2016!
- The VMware image:https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwwx009hiigt27v/Debian_8.2-step5-basicKamailio%26basicIMScore.zip?dl=0
- The log-file and the config-files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehkzi9pbhlp7njc/Kamailio-IMS%20config-files.zip?dl=0
While not directly linked to call center solutions, Kamailio SIP Server is often deployed along side a call center system to add more flexibility in SIP routing, redundancy and perform SIP firewalling.
Should you come around and want to meet, contact us at asipto.com.
The event spans over three days, May 18-20, 2016, taking place in Berlin, Germany. The first day contains the technical tutorials, the following two days are for conference presentations and exhibition.The Call for Speakers is still in progress, however, a short list with a relevant group of speakers was made available . The first version of the agenda will be published in the near future, for now you ca see the structure of the event.Looking forward to meeting many of you in Berlin!
The big celebration of 15 years of development for Kamailio project happens this year. Although has changed the names few time, along the years SIP Express Router (SER) and OpenSER, it is a real performance to stay atop and continue the development at high pace for such long time in the open source environment.
The Kamailio World Conference, scheduled for May 18-20, 2016, in Berlin, will take care to organize a great party for this celebration, expecting many of the relevant developers in the history of the project, which will share the experiences and the impact in their careers because of being involved in the open source project. Be sure you don't miss this edition!
One of the first milestones in 2016 is the release of Kamailio v4.4.0, a new major version, which will bring as usual several new modules, plus improvements and new features in the existing components.
The first event where we expect to get a consistent group of Kamailio developers and friends is Fosdem 2016, in Brussels.
With a continuous increase of activity in the community of Kamailio project, I expect plenty of new ideas and challenges to work with along 2016! Stay tuned and keep an eye on this blog for updates!
The main domain miconda.eu is pointed to about.me/miconda . I plan to make more use of this domain (email?!?), let's see if 2016 brings more spare time ...
Enjoy the winter holidays!
Very soon 2016 will arrive, Kamailio will celebrate 15 years of development, therefore we are looking to a special year ahead!
Together with Asipto, I Wish You Merry Christmas and Happy Winter Holidays!
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 4.1 origin/4.1Binaries and packages will be uploaded at:
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 4.2 origin/4.2Binaries and packages will be uploaded at:
The functionality of the module is rather small by now, but Victor is committed to add more in the near future, including examples of how to use it. Stay tuned and keep an eye on kamailio.org for updates!