modparam("app_lua", "register", "sl")
# new config
modparam("app_lua_sr", "register", "sl")If you find a function available in Lua sr library but not in Lua KSR library, contact us via mailing lists or open an issue on github tracker.Thanks for flying Kamailio!
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 5.2 origin/5.2Relevant notes, binaries and packages will be uploaded at:
version: kamailio 5.3.0-dev5 (x86_64/darwin) 104147-dirty
Usage: kamailio [options]
-a mode Auto aliases mode: enable with yes or on,
disable with no or off
--alias=val Add an alias, the value has to be '[proto:]hostname[:port]'
(like for 'alias' global parameter)
-A define Add config pre-processor define (e.g., -A WITH_AUTH,
-A 'FLT_ACC=1', -A 'DEFVAL="str-val"')
-b nr Maximum receive buffer size which will not be exceeded by
auto-probing procedure even if OS allows
-c Check configuration file for syntax errors
-d Debugging mode (multiple -d increase the level)
-D Control how daemonize is done:
-D..do not fork (almost) anyway;
-DD..do not daemonize creator;
-e Log messages printed in terminal colors (requires -E)
-E Log to stderr
-f file Configuration file (default: /tmp/kamailio-dev/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg)
-g gid Change gid (group id)
-G file Create a pgid file
-h This help message
--help Long option for `-h`
-I Print more internal compile flags and options
-K Turn on "via:" host checking when forwarding replies
-l address Listen on the specified address/interface (multiple -l
mean listening on more addresses). The address format is
addr_lst= addr|(addr, addr_lst),
advaddr=addr[:port] (advertised address).
E.g: -l localhost, -l udp:127.0.0.1:5080, -l eth0:5062,
-l "sctp:(eth0)", -l "(eth0, eth1, 127.0.0.1):5065".
The default behaviour is to listen on all the interfaces.
-L path Modules search path (default: /tmp/kamailio-dev/lib64/kamailio/modules)
-m nr Size of shared memory allocated in Megabytes
-M nr Size of private memory allocated, in Megabytes
-n processes Number of child processes to fork per interface
-N Number of tcp child processes (default: equal to `-n')
-O nr Script optimization level (debugging option)
-P file Create a pid file
-Q Number of sctp child processes (default: equal to `-n')
-r Use dns to check if is necessary to add a "received="
field to a via
-R Same as `-r` but use reverse dns;
(to use both use `-rR`)
--server-id=num set the value for server_id
--subst=exp set a subst preprocessor directive
--substdef=exp set a substdef preprocessor directive
--substdefs=exp set a substdefs preprocessor directive
-S disable sctp
-t dir Chroot to "dir"
-T Disable tcp
-u uid Change uid (user id)
-v Version number
--version Long option for `-v`
-V Alternative for `-v`
-x name Specify internal manager for shared memory (shm)
- can be: fm, qm or tlsf
-X name Specify internal manager for private memory (pkg)
- if omitted, the one for shm is used
-Y dir Runtime dir path
-w dir Change the working directory to "dir" (default: "/")
-W type poll method (depending on support in OS, it can be: poll,
epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select, kqueue, /dev/poll)Among the latest argument additions:
- add domain aliases with –alias
- set advertised address to listen sockets speficied with -l socket/advertise
- set server id with –server-id
- set a subst, substdef or substdefs preprocessor expression with –subst, –substdef or –substdefs
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 5.1 origin/5.1Relevant notes, binaries and packages will be uploaded at:Kamailio World Conference, taking place in Berlin, Germany, during May 6-8, 2019. It is less than one month away, the registration can be done here! Looking forward to meeting many of you in Berlin!Thanks for flying Kamailio!
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 5.0 origin/5.0Relevant notes, binaries and packages will be uploaded at:Kamailio World Conference, May 6-8, 2019, in Berlin, Germany!Thanks for flying Kamailio!
- conference [at] kamailioworld.com
- Your Deployment On Stage – 5 Minutes 5 Slides – the session is coordinated by Markus Monka, head of IT infrastructure at sipgate.de. In this session any participant can come in the front of the others and speak about how they use Kamailio or what they are offering in the VoIP/RTC space. Think of it as a quick exposure, letting the others notice your presence so they can approach during the breaks or social networking event for further discussions. Time is limited, the proposals will be accepted in the order they are received. You can contact us starting now and get your 5min — use the web form for it. Important note: this session is not for accepted speakers, but for the registered attendees.
- Berlin City Tour By Boat – with special credits to sipgate.de for sponsoring it, this new social networking event during the evening of May 6, 2019, aims to offer a relaxing time combine sightseeing in the beautiful city center of Berlin with enjoying a few drinks, overall enabling more chances to chat between us.
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 5.2 origin/5.2Relevant notes, binaries and packages will be uploaded at:Kamailio World Conference, taking place in Berlin, Germany, during May 6-8, 2019. A selection of sessions has been published! The registration is open, secure your seat now!Thanks for flying Kamailio!
# cd kamailio
# git checkout -b 5.1 origin/5.1Relevant notes, binaries and packages will be uploaded at:Kamailio World Conference, taking place in Berlin, Germany, during May 6-8, 2019. The is still a bit of time to submit a speaking proposal and the registration is already open, you can secure you seat right now!Thanks for flying Kamailio!
- Asterisk World and ITExpo, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA, during January 29, 2019 – Fred Posner will give a presentation about Kamailio
- Fosdem, Brussels, Belgium, during February 2-3, 2019 – Henning Westerholt will give a presentation about Kamailio as part of RTC Devroom. Daniel-Constantin Mierla, Federico Cabiddu, Alexandr Dubovikov, Torrey Searle and couple of other developers will attend the event and participate to our traditional dinner on the evening of the 2nd of February
- Call Center World, Berlin, Germany, during February 18-21, 2019
- Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain, during February 25-28, 2019
- Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Germany, during March 4-6, 2019
- IETF 104, Prague, Czech Republic, during March 23-29, 2019
- Kamailio Advanced Training, Washington DC area, USA, during March 25-27, 2019
- Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, Germany, during May 6-8, 2019 – the 7th edition of the yearly event of Kamailio project